Gs300 Jdm Strut Bar.

I finally got around to throwing on the polished JDM strut bar I got from CarbonGS a few months ago and I noticed that its very close to the intake/throttle body. I used the OEM hardware and I know the engine moves and probably makes contact with the bar.. should I use a spacer or something or is the contact not as harmful as I fear?

I finally got around to throwing on the polished JDM strut bar I got from CarbonGS a few months ago and I noticed that its very close to the intake/throttle body. I used the OEM hardware and I know the engine moves and probably makes contact with the bar.. should I use a spacer or something or is the contact not as harmful as I fear?

Do you know for sure that it is hitting ? That l6 doesn't rock like a v motor. Open the hood and throttle the motor, See if it touches the strut bar. ;)

I actually had not checked, i just assumed it was. I'll try to confirm contact today, hopefully it doesn't, thanks though, I should've checked first.

hey man, it just touches it barely but nothing harmful. just use the stock hardware and you'll be fine B)