Pulling A Lot Of Femalez In A Lexus?

Whats up guys... This post is a status update... By buying a Lexus.. Do you get more attention by girls?? Has your game gone up/ pulled more numbers??? I know mine has.. When a girl sees me pull up in a LEXUS.. Her eyez get bigg... Wat about everyone else?? Any stories??

Whats up guys... This post is a status update... By buying a Lexus.. Do you get more attention by girls?? Has your game gone up/ pulled more numbers??? I know mine has.. When a girl sees me pull up in a LEXUS.. Her eyez get bigg... Wat about everyone else?? Any stories??

Good for you! at least you know they are attracted to you for your personality and intelligence, thanks to your ingenious method for screening women. Yes, those are the ones that fill the coffers of lawyers specializing in family law. Your game goes up and so does theirs.

You should at least ask for a discount with those girls. Probably twenty bucks I would think.

yeah since i got mine smooth's wife has thought i was more sexy too! hehehe jk smooth! hows that new IS 350?

and to answer the topic.......i had no game before eityher lexus and still have none now

lol

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

yeah since i got mine smooth's wife has thought i was more sexy too! hehehe jk smooth! hows that new IS 350?

and to answer the topic.......i had no game before eityher lexus and still have none now

lol

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

The car is running great. I have almost 5k miles on it now. Looks like I might get an exhaust and headers later. I wanted to see what the dyno sheet looked like first. Plus my dad has been in the hospital. So I've been spending all my time there. He probably only has a few more weeks left. I'm hoping alot longer, but it's not lookin good. They have him on a morphine drip for the pain. So, I'm torn. I want him alive, but not in pain, so I want him to be able to come to an end, but it's so hard. The family and I are trying to have him moved back to the house this week. So he can atleast be at home for awhile.

And my wife found no humor in your post by the way. But she was willing to forgive you as she said the 2 pinched nerves must have been in the left hemisphere of your brain and caused you to have some severe dillusions and virtual dimensia. :huh: And she said the only thing that might help you is to tattoo a picture of George Clooney on your face. (Ouch!) - I'm just the messanger here. :(

well that sucks about your father hope he gets better! I'm heading back to the dr 2day as I'm losing sensitivity in my right hand now and my fingers keep going "numb"! SIGH! i already have George Clooney tattooed on my face.........so tell her I'll pick her up at 8:00 and i don't wish to wait so be ready to go :whistles: !

Brian

lol

brian-

The car is running great. I have almost 5k miles on it now. Looks like I might get an exhaust and headers later. I wanted to see what the dyno sheet looked like first. Plus my dad has been in the hospital. So I've been spending all my time there. He probably only has a few more weeks left. I'm hoping alot longer, but it's not lookin good. They have him on a morphine drip for the pain. So, I'm torn. I want him alive, but not in pain, so I want him to be able to come to an end, but it's so hard. The family and I are trying to have him moved back to the house this week. So he can atleast be at home for awhile.

And my wife found no humor in your post by the way. But she was willing to forgive you as she said the 2 pinched nerves must have been in the left hemisphere of your brain and caused you to have some severe dillusions and virtual dimensia. :huh: And she said the only thing that might help you is to tattoo a picture of George Clooney on your face. (Ouch!) - I'm just the messanger here. :(

Hey smooth sorry to hear about your dad.

On a lighter note, your wife sounds like she's quite the pistol LOL

lol

brian-

Hey smooth sorry to hear about your dad.

On a lighter note, your wife sounds like she's quite the pistol LOL

Yeah, that's my bayba! :lol:

I think your confused again. The medication they are giving you must really be good. The home you go to when I leave is your moms.

hehehe........who told u my secret!

:lol: Your Mom!! When I go over there to collect my money she earned on the corners, she's allways asking me to hurry and leave before you get there. I guess some of the money comes from you?

I don't think she knows you and her are supposed to be a secret..... :rolleyes:

hehehe........who told u my secret!

:lol: Your Mom!! When I go over there to collect my money she earned on the corners, she's allways asking me to hurry and leave before you get there. I guess some of the money comes from you?

I don't think she knows you and her are supposed to be a secret..... :rolleyes:

Whatever the case may be, just make sure and stay away from Campari, look what it did to this fine gent :huh: (yeah right) LOL... P.S. Rated R

http://medialibel.org/cases-conflicts/print/falwell.html

So I was driving in the mall parking lot. I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was walking with her mom... I pulled up in my clean, all black gs300... Rolled the window down.. And said.. Miss, with no disrespect, your daughter is beautiful. I got her number.. And now we talk.. Thank you Lexus..

So I was driving in the mall parking lot. I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was walking with her mom... I pulled up in my clean, all black gs300... Rolled the window down.. And said.. Miss, with no disrespect, your daughter is beautiful. I got her number.. And now we talk.. Thank you Lexus..

You should thank her mother :P

that was my freaking sister......... and she's underage! haha what class too u pull in up the car, roll the window down to talk to her, a gentlemen woulda gotten out! hell IF U REALLY HAD SOME GAME you would have got both their numbers! u no pimp! my !Removed! would a just run them over and then drove over to smooth's house!

brian :D

• 3 months later...

lol, didn't think i'd see this post on here, actually some chics do think i'm a wealthy when I say i've got a lexus.....and yes in college i did get some from my ex in the lex lol! tha rhymes, ex in the lex!

Well considering I bought the Lexus for my wife...funny you should ask the question of game...because she and my seventeen year old daughter was pulling out of the mall the other day and some guy pulled in and ask if she was interested in going out....lmao...funny considering if he would have seen her out of the Lex he would have noticed alil different woman...based on the fact that she fact she is almost nine months prego with our son...and I will not tell anyone on here what I know she wanted to say...and I can asure you between her and my daughter no telling what she really told him...so I guess Lexus raises the game all the way around...I do know that one of her first thoughts ...is no not interested I was on my way to see my husband that works for Homeland Security....lmmfao...usually no followup information is needed...she has a funny way of shutting people up sometimes...and cute doing it...could be why we get along so well...I shut up ...she is happy...worked for almost ten years..lol..thats why young people get divorced so much... if he would shut up and agree more THEY would be happier...never pick a fight you cant win with a object you cant move... ;)