Is This A Deal? 2007 Rx350 Awd -- 12,750 Miles

We are discussing the potential purchase of a certified 2007 RX350 AWD, with 12,750 miles, premium plus option package and apparent mint condition.(clear CARFAX report)

The dealership is currently firm at $34,995, I am thinking more in the $33,500 range. Am I just right, too hard, or too soft?

Appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks,

-- JP

We are discussing the potential purchase of a certified 2007 RX350 AWD, with 12,750 miles, premium plus option package and apparent mint condition.(clear CARFAX report)

The dealership is currently firm at $34,995, I am thinking more in the $33,500 range. Am I just right, too hard, or too soft?

Appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks,

-- JP

I think that is a very good deal. Is this from a Lexus dealer? Is the CPO extended to 100,000 miles power train warranty? If this is from a Lexus dealer, then it is a very good deal (their overhead cost usually high and their warranty is a manufacture warranty). If this is from a wholesale dealership, I think you can negociate down to $33,500 (they usually have less than fancy dealership and third party warranty).

Again, congrats! If I know back then what I know now, I will be in A MUCH BETTER SHAPE

The option package, premium plus, includes moonroof and some power stuff. Does not include nav, mark levinson sound system, etc.

Think it is the rather general option package. The potential deal would be through a Lexus dealership.

I think they are a bit high, for an 07 with a general option package, however it may just be me.

Any other comments are welcome.

-- JP

The option package, premium plus, includes moonroof and some power stuff. Does not include nav, mark levinson sound system, etc.

Think it is the rather general option package. The potential deal would be through a Lexus dealership.

I think they are a bit high, for an 07 with a general option package, however it may just be me.

Any other comments are welcome.

-- JP

There must still be some '08's around. Maybe it would be worth paying a few thousand more for a new one.

One more thing: what is premium package consisted of?

Good value: if it includes Nag, Bluetooth, Mark Levinson Audio

Otherwise, no. (sorry, my previous post was assuming you have all those options).

"Nag" should never be included, not even as an option, we get that for free, many of us anyway.

One more thing: what is premium package consisted of?

Good value: if it includes Nag, Bluetooth, Mark Levinson Audio

Otherwise, no. (sorry, my previous post was assuming you have all those options).

"Nag" should never be included, not even as an option, we get that for free, many of us anyway.

I agree with wwest, the premium package you mentioned should not even claimed as an option. They just said it is an option to make it sounds expensive. So, are they telling me that without this option, you will get a 40K Lexus with no moonroof, power windows and leather seats? Please!

I was checking at my local dealership for an 2008 RX350, 4500 miles for $36.795. Fully loaded with Nag, Mark Levinson, HID Headlight, 18 in wheel, Woodtrim, Power life trunk, Leather & Power window (of course). Not a CPO though, but who cares, it's almost brand new, I think a carfax would do it. I think the price is unbelievable, if I don't have my 400h already, I think I'd get this 350 for this cheap price.

To "ilovelexus2007":

What dealer (website) are you referring to which has the full load 2008 RX350, 4500 miles, for sale at $36,795?

Would like to look them up and view this vehicle.

Thanks,

-- JP

My wife and I started looking last Wednesday - first we were looking at a 2007 black RX350 AWD with Navigation, leather, well optioned for $34,995 with 27k miles on it.

Then we found a "pearl white" 08 RX350 AWD w/11.3k miles - also had nav, leather, hitch, etc...for $37,995.

Finally we decided to look at a new one - an 09 AWD "bamboo" color, light tan leather, navigation, power lift gate, towing "prep" package (trans cooler, etc., but no hitch).

We ended up buying the 09 with 5 miles on it from Len Stoler Ford in Owings Mills Maryland for $500 over invoice - $41,583. So far so good. My wife really loves it!

So...after looking at an 07 w/27k miles for $35k...we ended up spending $7k more and getting a brand new 09...it was worth the difference for us.

Here is what I got for her last week. 2007 RX350 AWD, 12250 miles, millennium silver with black leather interior, nav/bluetooth, backup camera, heated both seats, heated mirror, AFS HID, etc. The only options it does NOT have are the Mark Levinson stereo, DVD enter. turn signals on mirrors and air suspension, I guess. $33000 + tax, fee.

Here is what I got for her last week. 2007 RX350 AWD, 12250 miles, millennium silver with black leather interior, nav/bluetooth, backup camera, heated both seats, heated mirror, AFS HID, etc. The only options it does NOT have are the Mark Levinson stereo, DVD enter. turn signals on mirrors and air suspension, I guess. $33000 + tax, fee.

That is a very good deal.

I am interested in seeing pictures of : turn signals on mirrors which are not available on RX350/330 US models. Does anybody on them and if so can you please post some pictures.

Thanks