Interior

There used to be a user out there by the handle Emerald. In cahoots with a shop called Import Toys. They offered carbon fiber lay-up replacements. These pieces looked good in pictures. I tried to get some last year with no success.

Yoo still out there Em?

I personally like the wood. There are stick on kits out there with faux wood and carbon fiber and aluminum. Would I stick those in my car? NO. It would be interesting to see brushed aluminum or carbon fiber.

I was !Removed! around last summer during an electrical install in my coupe and tried to pull the furthest passenger side piece of wood. Wound up cracking the tab on the vent and promptly stopped and reversed the process. I didn't have the manuals with me. They do come out, how easy - IMO, not very easy. At least not without the risk of breaking a piece of plastic or worse yet, the wood.

In short, I'm happy with the wood.

well I took off my wood grain and have an extra set if anyone want to buy it, its not that hard ( door panels) dash takes some time and the vents hard but did it. there are screws under the black tape thing on the top and bottom so take that off first. :blink:

well sadistic i saw an aluminum set on ebay for 90.00 but not sure what it looked like, the picture was very poor quality. i like the wood grain but i want to be a little different. after all i picked up the car for 500.00 saving it from the crusher. i plan to put about 10000.00 in the car before spring so if you have any ideas i welcome them.

Well, I was curious because if there's enough demand, something could be made. Also, if that kit was $90 it was stickers that go over your factory pieces, and those don't look that great, trust me. AJ, I'm talking about full replacement, not stickers. Removing the wood, and building a piece to replace it with either Carbon or some other material. Making full aluminum pieces would be a pain, but could be done. Of course it doesn't have to be interior pieces, it could be anything really.. Stereo install plates, exhaust systems, header, turbo header, Intake, Brake kit, Gauge pod, is there anything that you guys want, that you can't get, or that you don't like the selection out there? I'm at the point in my career where I want to specialize in something, and R&Ding parts for something is the direction I'd like to go. So take this chance to speak out if there's something you guys are interested in.

If there was an intake, what color pipe would you want? Polished or powder coated? Anything else you guys would be interested in? Exhaust? I already know an affordable Turbo Header is something that's wanted, and it's being looked into. C'mon guys, here's your chance to get something developed you've always wanted, I need suggestions if I'm going to do this. :lol:

I'm going with a carbon fiber theme I think. I'd like to see carbon fiber box covers for things under the hood - i.e. fuse box covers, the cruise control actuator cover, fan shroud, fan even, CF valve covers - you name it.