Noise From Coat Hook

Haven't heard of this one.

I've got a new one in the door panel of my passenger side, in the pocket part, the door that opens. It's in there somewhere.

======================

I've been having that passenger's door popping for 4 months but my service gurus insist they did not hear it.

Oh, that's normal, the "gurus" not hearing anything. I had that on the last IS250.

And I've had one in the back somewhere that I'm finally convinced is the door hook, lol!!!!

I'm taking it in for service in the next couple of weeks, and I'm telling them to replace the rearview mirror, which vibrates incessantly, and take the car on the roads that I drive so they can hear the rattles!!!!

Oh, that's normal, the "gurus" not hearing anything. I had that on the last IS250.

And I've had one in the back somewhere that I'm finally convinced is the door hook, lol!!!!

I'm taking it in for service in the next couple of weeks, and I'm telling them to replace the rearview mirror, which vibrates incessantly, and take the car on the roads that I drive so they can hear the rattles!!!!

Curious.. what prompted you to buy a second IS after all the rattles in the first?

I knew that question was coming!

Honestly, it's the service. I do like the car, despite all the rattles. I can't live w/out the service that Lexus provides. BMW never had cars for me, I always had to take the car in, hitch a ride to work, etc. Lexus gives me a car for everything. At least, the Lexus dealer I go to.....

I knew that question was coming!

Honestly, it's the service. I do like the car, despite all the rattles. I can't live w/out the service that Lexus provides. BMW never had cars for me, I always had to take the car in, hitch a ride to work, etc. Lexus gives me a car for everything. At least, the Lexus dealer I go to.....

That's understandable. It is currently my thinking as well - with 26K in 11 months I am looking at new wheels in one year. Just saw the photos of the 2009 Audi A4 and A5, but I am not certain those cars will not have bigger problems and I know the service at my Lexus dealer is A+