**need Help! Engine Stalls Right After It Starts**

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site, and this is my first post. Nice to meet you guys!!

As mentioned in the title, I'm really frustrated right now....I don't know what to do. Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the story. O, Forgot to mention, my ride is a 2003 ES300.

My car runs and drives without any problem since the first day I owned it. I was tinting the windows this morning, and I put the key in acc position because I needed to open/close the windows while tinting. The key was in acc postion for about 2 hours as I forgot to take it out but without the headlights on or other accessary. After I finished the job, I tried to start the car and it cranked but failed to start. The battery was drained. Then, I performed a jump start, and the car started. I left it idling for a while, and I started to hear some weild noise from the engine and the idling was getting lower than usual and finally the car died! Since then, everytime I turn the key, the car cranks and starts but stalls right away. I thought the battery probably was dead, so I bought a new one and put it in. But same thing.....starts and stalls. I really have no idea what should I do now...anyway, ANY help and advise is welcomed. Thank you.

Thanks, Ben. You're actually right, the voltage was somehow too low. Anyway, I took the car to my mechanic, and they cleaned the air meter and throttle body, the car runs perfectly fine now. Thanks again for your input.