Wheels And Tires Are Rubbing

pikachu

i have a 2000 lexus gs300 just got my rims put on it is 20x8.5 the tires are 245/35/20 tireplus said it is rubbing but i could not see it or maybe m in denial. the place i got the rims was discountedwheelwarehouse.com they said it should be fine. does anyone knows please help me out. if they are what are ur suggestion on how to make it not rub please help

• 2 weeks later...
i have a 2000 lexus gs300 just got my rims put on it is 20x8.5 the tires are 245/35/20 tireplus said it is rubbing but i could not see it or maybe m in denial. the place i got the rims was discountedwheelwarehouse.com they said it should be fine. does anyone knows please help me out. if they are what are ur suggestion on how to make it not rub please help

i sell rims at my work. in my experiance, the rim wholesalers dont really know what will fit and what will not.

some times we do the following to reduce scrub.

pull fender liners.

roll fenders--extreme cases.

install a narrow tire.

wheel spacers.

we inspect first and do which ever in neccesary.

you will usually see marks were its hitting.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you lower you car? i also have 20" on mine, and its off set no rub, i do need to lower it,