Trying To Put On Some Rims

I'm an owner of a 1990 ES 250 and there is just one problem.... that for one I've been comming across the best offers on chrome rims all under $400. I'm trying to put on a set of 18" chrome 5 lug universal on my car. For one I already know this is way to big for the car and will alter supension, handling, etc... But I'm trying to see if they will fit and I'll lift the car if too much finder scrubbing is involved. Now if anybody that either owns my model 250 and has successfully put 18" on thier car or you really know about installing rims. Please feed me the knowlege bra.....

I'm an owner of a 1990 ES 250 and there is just one problem.... that for one I've been comming across the best offers on chrome rims all under $400. I'm trying to put on a set of 18" chrome 5 lug universal on my car. For one I already know this is way to big for the car and will alter supension, handling, etc... But I'm trying to see if they will fit and I'll lift the car if too much finder scrubbing is involved. Now if anybody that either owns my model 250 and has successfully put 18" on thier car or you really know about installing rims. Please feed me the knowlege bra.....

I think 18"is the max you can put in a es250. CHeck the sticky on lexus es faq's .

Where can i find the sticky at?

Ask anyone on this forum, I had an ES250 for a good while, which i tore apart (nearly every bolt) and rebuilt from the ground up...

if you put 18's on, you will have to lift. front *MAY* clear fine, but you will rub the every loving *BLEEP* out of the tires ont he back. the struts will rub the tires. I had a hard time with 17s and eventually went back to stock because the 17s i had were too wide and were rubbing in front on turns and in the rear over dips in the road.