Recenlty Bought Headlights

Swiss

Hi, just received a replacement pair of used headlights for my 1992 lexus sc400. i had the classical condensation/fog problem with my headlights and was happy to see these are crystal clear. I did however notice that the black rubber piece going around the headlights is peeling off on the bottom and cut a bit on the top of one of them. I think the seal is still fine, but not sure now. Do you all think this will be a problem, or can the black strip just be glued back on?

dscf1396iz7.jpg

dscf1397ol2.jpg

dscf1399rw8.jpg

how much did you pay for them??? i resealed my original headlights twice it was a pain in the !Removed! to do id just glue the strip back on but make sure the seal hasnt been compromised....f.y.i. i got the halo headlights that look incredible with the hid kit both cost me id say 400 dollars and im tellin you they are such a good investment i can see now and my car looks amazing its odd what good headlights can do for a car