Parting Out White 1993 Ls400

TA in KC

Parting out a white 1993 LS400, no hood, bumper, or headlights. Most everything else is there, but I will be using some small stuff for my car. Has chrome 16" wheels. If you are interested in anything, please contact me directly instead of replying to this thread. Thank you,

Thomas Ahart

Kansas City area

(913) 563-6797

thomas.ahart(at)gmail.com

• 1 month later...
Parting out a white 1993 LS400, no hood, bumper, or headlights. Most everything else is there, but I will be using some small stuff for my car. Has chrome 16" wheels. If you are interested in anything, please contact me directly instead of replying to this thread. Thank you,

Thomas Ahart

Kansas City area

(913) 563-6797

Still have the car? Mywhite 93 was rear-ended Saturday and I may be attempting a rebuild with the insurance money. Would need tail light assemblies, rear bumper cover, rear bumper, trunk lid.

Thomas Ahart

Kansas City area

(913) 563-6797

Still have the car? Mywhite 93 was rear-ended Saturday and I may be attempting a rebuild with the insurance money. Would need tail light assemblies, rear bumper cover, rear bumper, trunk lid.

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...

Thomas,

How much for your old O2 sensors? I am looking for all 4 (2 Main & 2 Minor). Wires & clips all intact - no wire cutting. Thanks!

TEAMER

Thomas Ahart

Kansas City area

(913) 563-6797

PM sent

• 9 months later...

Hmmm, it's been a while but do you still have an coolant expansion tank and the hood struts? We also have some bad paint chipping on the white front and rear skinny pearl metal pieces (sorry, don't know the word) just above the silver bumper and below the grill. Rather than repainting, it might be easier to get good condition ones shipped...as long as you still have them and they aren't as chipped as mine!

thanks!

helenamacbook@shaw.ca