New Mod!

ArmyofOne

I went with Subaru's World Rally Blue. The car is galaxy gray, but if it doesnt look right, i have a can of black rustoleum high heat, it goes over anything :D. I decided on Subaru World Rally Blue Metallic. I will do a How-To if anyone is interested. It really isnt that hard to do.

Before:

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

DSC00520.JPG

DSC00523.JPG

During:

DSC00535.JPG

DSC005281.JPG

DSC00527.JPG

(^This was base coat only)

After:

DSC00531.JPG

^got a little overspray, thats ok it will burn off.

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00529.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

^oops, more overspray...:SHOCKED:

Oh, and the newly Debadged Rear...

DSC00522.JPG

Should i lose the giant "H" on the back too?

questions, comments?

Looks like you've been hogging up the whole driveway with the new Honda!! People are parking on the front lawn! :lol: J/k!!

The blue looks great. While you had the tires off, doing all that painting why didn't you paint the brake hubs? Like black or something to clean up all the rust? Just spray it with rust remover first. Then tape off the brake surface and spray the hub, looks really clean and finished then.

The debadge looks good, I would find a chrome tip for the exhaust pipe though, and a bumber sticker that says "My other car is a Lexus." :lol:

Looks like you've been hogging up the whole driveway with the new Honda!! People are parking on the front lawn! :lol: J/k!!

The blue looks great. While you had the tires off, doing all that painting why didn't you paint the brake hubs? Like black or something to clean up all the rust? Just spray it with rust remover first. Then tape off the brake surface and spray the hub, looks really clean and finished then.

The debadge looks good, I would find a chrome tip for the exhaust pipe though, and a bumber sticker that says "My other car is a Lexus." :lol:

UPDATE!!! The civic badge is gone. The giant "H" is staying for the time being...cause there are holes behind it :(

DSC00544.JPG

the badge is gone:

DSC00522.JPG

and i did what you said, taped off the calipers and rotor surfaces, all new black paint under there now :D