Engine Wiring Harness....help!

:cries: The first thing that happened to my car is that my starter went out.. Bought the starter on Ebay then took it to my mechanic. Then that's when I hear the bad news, he told me that the previous owner of my 94 SC400 messed up the engine wire harness so bad that they glued the wire harness together.. Uggghhh! Now I got a big problem... If anyone can help me out on where I can get a cheap engine wire harness for my baby... PLEASE LET ME KNOW :(

you can try ebay? other than that my previous owner drove mines offroad and everywhere like there was no tomorrow. redlining it,drifting and all that abusive stuff to this baby. i usually go to a shop where they sell aftermarket parts like overhere we have Miyuki Motorsports shop and they can hook me up with OEM parts from Toyota Japan. so i guess you can probably hit it up at some racing parts shop or maybe Pep Boys..

:) thx for responding people.. dats why I love this site.. Also one quick question..... Can a 93 SC400 engine wire harness fit my 94 SC400? Will one year even matter?

There are differences within just the same year! Trac option, and a few others too. Most of it will work so you may get what you need anyway.