Rapid Velocity Performance Module For Ls430

JCJ1

If so wherein the heck is IAT sensor and what will keep the computer from resetting the baseline on the adjustment. I am curious as to if this would work or not. It was only $15.00 so I am skeptical. <_<

If so wherein the heck is IAT sensor and what will keep the computer from resetting the baseline on the adjustment. I am curious as to if this would work or not. It was only $15.00 so I am skeptical. <_<

Junk, Snakeoil, etc... http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=46815 Same BS............... :lol::lol::lol:

It could, possibly, work but with a more sophisticated design than $15 indicates.

Yes, if the IAT sensor signal is constantly modified the engine management ECU will quickly null it out, reset the baseline.

But if the modifying resistor were OUT of the circuit at idle, throttle closed, AND/OR with the torque converter lockup clutch engaged, then the A/F mixture could probably be enriched otherwise. During idle times or at constant speed cruise the upstream oxygen sensor is used exclusively to control the A/F mixture while at the same time reseting the MAF/IAT "baseline" parameters.