New Is-f Accesories For My Is-250

I spoke to the dealer in Salt Lake today they are going to have part numbers on OEM kits for the IS250 on the 15th of May I guess lowering kit, intake, wheels, and new brake and wheel kits. They said they have no pricing, has anyone heard anything?

I spoke to the dealer in Salt Lake today they are going to have part numbers on OEM kits for the IS250 on the 15th of May I guess lowering kit, intake, wheels, and new brake and wheel kits. They said they have no pricing, has anyone heard anything?

He means the new F-sport line.

Which has nothing to do with the IS-F besides having F in the name.

The F-sport line is stuff designed for the IS250/350.

There's several threads, including the supposed pricing of parts, floating around...have been since SEMA several months ago.

He means the new F-sport line.

Which has nothing to do with the IS-F besides having F in the name.

The F-sport line is stuff designed for the IS250/350.

There's several threads, including the supposed pricing of parts, floating around...have been since SEMA several months ago.

Thanks, I am new to the sight and should have looked closer.

dude why would u put IS-F accessories on anything but an IS-F?

why would i put a rolls royce emblem on a honda accord?

Nobody said they wanted to. Please pay attention before posting. And there still seems to be a problem with your screen name.

Lol, I don't think it is that extreme. Plus, why not? if it can make them more money. But like it was said earlier, its IS-250/350 parts, not IS-F conversions.

Nobody said they wanted to. Please pay attention before posting. And there still seems to be a problem with your screen name.

Nobody said they wanted to. It just so happens that Lexus calls the new line "F" accessories. And there still seems to be a problem with your screen name.

What I would like to know is why they have a new F-sport clutch and a new short shift adaptor that is suitable for the 06-08 IS 350. :huh: Am I missing something?

What I would like to know is why they have a new F-sport clutch and a new short shift adaptor that is suitable for the 06-08 IS 350. :huh: Am I missing something?

Those parts are for the manual 250.... now, I agree it makes little sense to offer a stronger clutch for a car that has little power to begin with, but TRD-derived stuff rarely has a real useful purpose.

Those parts are for the manual 250.... now, I agree it makes little sense to offer a stronger clutch for a car that has little power to begin with, but TRD-derived stuff rarely has a real useful purpose.

I know it's for the 250, but they list is a fit for the 350 as well. While I know that both the 250 and 350 share alot of things, I don't imagine they can share too many engine and drive train parts. I just thought it was funny they listed it like that.