What Kind Of Spoiler Is This?

yeah they get in the way of your field of vision and theyre kinda ugly personally i thought about getting a spoiler but i kinda like the clean curve of the car dont really want to mess that up with a bat wing on the car lol

I thought that pic looked similar to the CI but it isn't. BTW i prefer the racer look like the black altezza taillights, roofwings,widebody kits, racing rims, GT wings, and other things like abflug eyelids. i guess many of you guys must of be those VIP kind of guys.

I thought that pic looked similar to the CI but it isn't. BTW i prefer the racer look like the black altezza taillights, roofwings,widebody kits, racing rims, GT wings, and other things like abflug eyelids. i guess many of you guys must of be those VIP kind of guys.

Not all of us are VIP guys. I like the clean look of a nice body kit and a nice set of luxury rims. I'm not saying that a wing is ugly but it depends on the car. A small wing would look good but thats in the eye of the beholder. I wold like to see the progess on your SC though. So keep us posted on the mods.