Got That First Ding...

ArmyofOne

Its about the size of a quarter in the pass door, is there a cheap solution to this? the metal isnt creased and the paint is not scratched...looks like someone took a ball peen hammer, wrapped it in a towel and whacked it

:( :angry:

i dont have dry ice readily available otherwise i would try that...this is a little too deep for that, but someone at work told me about "Ding King", its a suction cup you stick on and grab with a pair of pliers...anyone heard of it?

I would take it to a paintless dent removal shop. Some regular body shops also employ this technique. Look up some numbers in the yellow pages and give them a call.

Usually runs $80-$150 a panel depending on how difficult it is to pop out the dent. It's good there's no crease.

I would take it to a paintless dent removal shop. Some regular body shops also employ this technique. Look up some numbers in the yellow pages and give them a call.

Usually runs $80-$150 a panel depending on how difficult it is to pop out the dent. It's good there's no crease.

I agree with this too Josh....make a few calls & Git R done bud! B)

:cheers: