! May 3rd Shannonville Full Track Lapping Event

2008 2nd Touge.ca Shannonville Full Track lapping event – May 3rd, 6:15 – Dusk/9:00 pm, Saturday evening ---- Signup Sheet

Hello all Lexus Drivers,

We have the track Saturday evening from 6:15-Dusk/9:00 pm booked, cost will be $79 of prepaid.

Full Track Map

trackmap_smp.gif

We are limiting the track day to about 35 cars, so that it gives you plenty of room on the track while keeping the crowd down.

We will have a short briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a few warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. "Lapping" refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the back straight, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls.

For those that have never been to the track, we encourage you to try it out, even if you're still on stock/all season tires (they'll suck, and burn up quick, but it's still fun)

All those interested in attending this track day on May 3rd

Kindly post and sign up in this thread.

Include first and last name, car type

i.e.

- My name is your name

- I drive: Your car make, model, year, color

- I will drive my car at the track on May 3rd.

And email your contact info to info@Touge.ca

Helmets are strongly recommended for safety reasons, you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track, for those who do not wear helmet and not following our lapping rules, the participants take full responsibility for their action. (if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up).

All those interested please sign up or email Kevin asap.

Prepaid: $79

After April 27th or At the track: $105

Pls signup for prepaid to reserve your spot asap and we don't accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

** All prepaid no later than April 27th, Sunday**

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA or Money order or Personal Cheque. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by EMT- Email Transfer with online banking OR Paypal, the email address is "info@touge.ca".

0611.jpg<== Clement's STi vs Kamal's F360

lrg-2871-dsc03193.JPG

For all other enquires, details and schedule, please check out www.Touge.ca