Where Is The Leather

I have been told that only certain sections of the seats and interior are real leather, the rest being some type of faux leather. Can someone tell me if this is true and if so where is the real leather and what is the recommended condiitioner?

I have been told that only certain sections of the seats and interior are real leather, the rest being some type of faux leather. Can someone tell me if this is true and if so where is the real leather and what is the recommended condiitioner?

Where your azz sits and the back are real leather, sides ect are nauhagahide (spelling) :D :D :D

Where your azz sits and the back are real leather, sides ect are nauhagahide (spelling) :D :D :D

I've always worried over the years about how many naugas they had to kill to make Naugahyde. Fortunately the fabrics got better since the '60s, and there is lots of leather available these days so all is better. Anyway, wouldn't a standard leather cleaner do the job? Seems to me it says it's OK for vinyl and leather somewhere on the container.

I've always worried over the years about how many naugas they had to kill to make Naugahyde.

Dude. unlike other animals, which must typically be slaughtered to obtain their hides, Naugas can shed their skin without harm to themselves. :D

I've used Lexol cleaner in the past with success on my leather/pleather seats, and only used the Lexol conditioner on the leather. However, I've never had to park my cars outdoors, and I'm sure some amount of UV gets through the glass in our vehicles, so I'm not sure how that would work if you had to park in the sun every day.

I've always worried over the years about how many naugas they had to kill to make Naugahyde.

Dude. unlike other animals, which must typically be slaughtered to obtain their hides, Naugas can shed their skin without harm to themselves. :D

Man oh man, you have just taken decades of guilt off my shoulders about those poor Naugas that I thought had to be sacrificed for my butt. ;) Now I'll just worry about all that leather in my RX (and my Acura and several cars before that)... :(

• 3 weeks later...