How Do I Remove Stereo/nav '05 Es330

Just replaced my '97 es 300 with a '05 es330. Got spoiled with being able to listen to my ipod in my old car via aux inputs, that I think I want to invest in a soundlinq2vi. My problem is I can't find anyone in my area to install it once I buy it online. Could anyone give me (or direct me to) instructions on how to remove the stereo/navigation system so I can access the back and connect the soundlinq2vi to the satellite port? I would also like to hear if anyone has bought the new soundlinq2vi and how they like it.

Any help is appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Just replaced my '97 es 300 with a '05 es330. Got spoiled with being able to listen to my ipod in my old car via aux inputs, that I think I want to invest in a soundlinq2vi. My problem is I can't find anyone in my area to install it once I buy it online. Could anyone give me (or direct me to) instructions on how to remove the stereo/navigation system so I can access the back and connect the soundlinq2vi to the satellite port? I would also like to hear if anyone has bought the new soundlinq2vi and how they like it.

Any help is appreciated!

There are several places that sell XM Radio and Ipod interfaces, and they can give you some assistance with removal. Try "vaistech.com", or "pro-fit-intl.com"

Good luck!