Is There A Blue Led Kit For My Interior Instead Of The Stock Setup?

Okay I have a 97 ES300 all stock, black interior. I saw a 99 GS at work, the guy has these bright dark blue LED lights in the door panel and in the other light areas. I have the stock bulbs painted blue and it turns to green when lit. I want LEDS is there a site for these, i cant find one. please help. Can they plug into the original socket, do i need to modify the wires, do i need to change the power to the bulb?

Okay I have a 97 ES300 all stock, black interior. I saw a 99 GS at work, the guy has these bright dark blue LED lights in the door panel and in the other light areas. I have the stock bulbs painted blue and it turns to green when lit. I want LEDS is there a site for these, i cant find one. please help. Can they plug into the original socket, do i need to modify the wires, do i need to change the power to the bulb?

Do you mean BLUE, really, actually...??

Or do you mean "Cool White", white light with a slight tint to the blue side?

The Cool White LEDs are fairly common in the marketplace, start at Ebay, modern day Sears-Roebuck catalog (except for the outhouse use).

Do you mean BLUE, really, actually...??

Or do you mean "Cool White", white light with a slight tint to the blue side?

The Cool White LEDs are fairly common in the marketplace, start at Ebay, modern day Sears-Roebuck catalog (except for the outhouse use).

You can often find straight-across LED replacements for most auto bulbs that fit into the same sockets. Try superbrightleds.com They have a wide selection of LEDs for Auto applications.

AND....if you want a bright blue flashing security system warning light on your dash to match your cool new LED interior lighting:

newsecled9.jpg

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=46956

(how's that for a shameless self-serving plug!) :P