Lease Is Up On My Is350

:( Its been a FAST two years... I'm going to be dropping off my baby girl tomorrow.. I have to say... right now.. (not sure what they will try and shift me with at the dealer) I'm 100% satisfied with getting this car... Its been a dream car... and a car with memories that will last a life time..

geeezz I feel like its my last day of High School...

Anyway... I was just wondering if anyone had any pointers or tips when I take it back and drop it off? I've heard of horror stories from other dealers... just wondering if Lexus is the same way?

:( Its been a FAST two years... I'm going to be dropping off my baby girl tomorrow.. I have to say... right now.. (not sure what they will try and shift me with at the dealer) I'm 100% satisfied with getting this car... Its been a dream car... and a car with memories that will last a life time..

Anyway... I was just wondering if anyone had any pointers or tips when I take it back and drop it off? I've heard of horror stories from other dealers... just wondering if Lexus is the same way?

Just curious.. what are you replacing the IS with...another one?

Also I am in MA. Which Dealer are you leasing from ..Northboro..Sharon, Watertoen or Danvers?

Just curious.. what are you replacing the IS with...another one?

Also I am in MA. Which Dealer are you leasing from ..Northboro..Sharon, Watertoen or Danvers?

Balise in Springfield.. Northborogh would not give me the time or day when I was looking for one...

My plan was to get the F when it came out.. but not with the price point they ended up at... So now I'm just going to wait.. I have a car to drive.. so not in a hurry for anything now...

I will be leasing mine next time. I drive a lot, about 20k a year. My husband was of the opinion that this stops me from doing a lease. However, he says he's learned otherwise, and this could save us lots of money. We go through cars every two years, so this would be great!

P.S. Did the dealer give you any problems with the lease return?

I will be leasing mine next time. I drive a lot, about 20k a year. My husband was of the opinion that this stops me from doing a lease. However, he says he's learned otherwise, and this could save us lots of money. We go through cars every two years, so this would be great!

P.S. Did the dealer give you any problems with the lease return?

Was a sad day... drove up.. they came out... took my tags off.. and I had to sign a piece of paper... that was it..

I felt like I was living my dog at the Animal Shelter.. strange feeling...

****UPDATE**** :angry:

Logged into my LFS account... its closed... So I called them and I'm told they do they to prevent customers from making excess payments???? hmmm Ooookay..

Anyway.. I was trying to find out about my security deposit.. and to my horror.. I will not know until they send out a 3rd party to inspect the car.. The dealership doesn't do the inspection.. So if they feel like I owe them $2000 for rear tires and the scratches from road debris on the front.. then I'm SOL.. Guess they could stick me for $5000 if they wanted and I would not have a chance to buy it and I'm at the mercy of LFS...

So I guess the wait is on.....