Recommended Summer Tires For 03 Is300?

blessup_lexus

Hey forum

this is my first post on this forum. I have just purchased a used Lexus IS300 but I need to change the tires. I live in Toronto and I already have a set of winter tires (not doing the all-season thing). Any suggestions on tires? I am looking for a fresh, clean ride, opposed to a facing car. Mileage efficiency, quality and reliability are key things. Price isn't a concern. Any suggestions? Thanks

P.S. What is the size of the stock tires that come with the 2003 IS300? 215 45 16 or 215 45 17?

Hey forum

this is my first post on this forum. I have just purchased a used Lexus IS300 but I need to change the tires. I live in Toronto and I already have a set of winter tires (not doing the all-season thing). Any suggestions on tires? I am looking for a fresh, clean ride, opposed to a facing car. Mileage efficiency, quality and reliability are key things. Price isn't a concern. Any suggestions? Thanks

P.S. What is the size of the stock tires that come with the 2003 IS300? 215 45 16 or 215 45 17?

Actaully I can get a really good price on Yokohama S4 all season high performance tires. Is this a good choice for me even if I'm only using them in the summer. Remember, I don't need the grip or anything

Welcome to the LOC.

17's were stock on the 03. Michelin pilot's or the BFGoodrich Pole positions. Quiet, great tread, strong shoulders for quick turn response.

If you do a search on the forums you'll find tons of info. We have gone over this more than a few times. Especially in the wheels and tires forum.

Welcome to the LOC.

17's were stock on the 03. Michelin pilot's or the BFGoodrich Pole positions. Quiet, great tread, strong shoulders for quick turn response.

If you do a search on the forums you'll find tons of info. We have gone over this more than a few times. Especially in the wheels and tires forum.

Thanks for the tip smooth. I'll look around the forum for more information.