How To Replace Tail Light Brake Bulb?

Hi I have a 1999 GS 400 and my left tail light bulb has burned out....So I opened the trunk and looked at the light fixture and I dont see any thing on how to change the bulb all I see is a single wire thats going to the tail light. It seem like there is a metal piece between the light fixture. So can any one tell me on how to change the tail light brake bulb??

just did mine.......u actually have to unscrew the taillight from the car! there are some black plastic covers covering my screws then i just unbolted the taillight!

brian

Hi I have a 1999 GS 400 and my left tail light bulb has burned out....So I opened the trunk and looked at the light fixture and I dont see any thing on how to change the bulb all I see is a single wire thats going to the tail light. It seem like there is a metal piece between the light fixture. So can any one tell me on how to change the tail light brake bulb??

im assuming you're talking about the led lights. in that case its not just 1 bulb its a series of bulbs. mine had went out as well, i orded a new one online for 20bucks and it looks more brighter now. bend down look at your tail you should either see 2 bolts or see no bolts. 2 bolts then just unscrew it. if no bolts then its on with a double stick tape...a knife would do.