Cd Player Install *please Help*

I have a 92 lexus ES300. I just ripped out the factory stereo and want to install a sony cd player. I bought the fitting kit and set that all up and managed to power up the cd player. The only problem is I can't figure out how to connect the speaker wires. My kit came w/ one harness that clipped on the factory harness and that had all the power wires on it (that's how I was able to power it up fine). Is there another harness I can buy that plugs in that other clip and will connect my speakers? I really don't want to start cutting wires up....

I have a 92 lexus ES300. I just ripped out the factory stereo and want to install a sony cd player. I bought the fitting kit and set that all up and managed to power up the cd player. The only problem is I can't figure out how to connect the speaker wires. My kit came w/ one harness that clipped on the factory harness and that had all the power wires on it (that's how I was able to power it up fine). Is there another harness I can buy that plugs in that other clip and will connect my speakers? I really don't want to start cutting wires up....

yes, there is.

When I did mine, however, I cut the wires, since all I needed was the 12v constant, acc and ground, and antenna, i ran rca cables for speaker feed.

Anyhow, yes you can get a wiring harness adapter, try this site

http://www.installer.com

I hope this helps.

Metra Electronics Corp. - 70-8112 (this is the part number )

Description

Factory amplifier integration harness

A factory amplifier interface harness that is plugged in behind the radio an retains the factory amplifier. This harness is set up for low level inputs only using the RCA outputs from the aftermarket radio.

< Back