Looking At A Sc300

Well I am looking to become the owner of an SC300 but just want to check somethings out on it first. I have done alot of looking around here and got alot of useful information.

The car is a 1996 SC300 5 speed with 225k miles on it. Runs great with no major issues and only has the below list of issues:

Air compressor is going out

Driver's side window mechanism doesn't always roll up the window

Back seat leather tears

The price the guy wants on it is $700. Everything checks out so it is not stolen, totalled or anything of the sort. My main concern is the milage on it or if that even matters as this point when it's $700 lol.

Just looking for some info and advice.

Thanks and great site

Well I am looking to become the owner of an SC300 but just want to check somethings out on it first. I have done alot of looking around here and got alot of useful information.

The car is a 1996 SC300 5 speed with 225k miles on it. Runs great with no major issues and only has the below list of issues:

Back seat leather tears

The price the guy wants on it is $700. Everything checks out so it is not stolen, totalled or anything of the sort. My main concern is the milage on it or if that even matters as this point when it's $700 lol.

Thanks and great site

Sounds like a great price. For that much, you could fix the problems and still get a great deal. Wouldn't worry too much about the miles...these cars will run for a long time, much longer than that, if properly maintained.

Back seat leather tears

Thanks and great site

If you like it , Buy it, The price is right and you can fix the problems easy and affordably. ;)

Welcome to the club :cheers:

700 DOLLARS WHERE ILL BUY IT RIGHT NOW

ya know what even for that price you could part it out on ebay or on here and make your money like 5x's over haha

i would get it they are great cars but you'd here that from anyone on here just treat it good and it will return the favor i promise ya that