Paint Damage - Rusty Water

Came out to the parking garage the other day to find that a drain pipe had overflowed causing a stream of rusty water to run over the side of my black 05 ES-330 for the day! (still fuming over this one) :angry:

The windows have rust stains on them and chrome around the windows was caked in rust. After rising it all off, the paint / finish has also most a "rainbow" effect to it. Dull, streaky, blotchy... its almost like it got splashed with acid. I guess chimically speaking, it did. I have an "acid bird chit" stain on my trunk and it looks like the same damage. I read alot of the posts about this "poo" problem on the forum.

Can anyone offer any advice? I was unhappy with the bird blotch, but willing to live with it. This new rust thing, I simply can not ignore. I fear it's the same situation. Like many here, I wash & detail every weekend ( when the weather cooperates) and polish at least twice a season. Can anyone confirm or offer some solutions or advice ?

Thanks,

j