2jz Meet And Canyon Run 4/27 Socal

4/27

Where: From Lake Castaic through the back road canyons to Vasquez rocks for some awesome photo shoot .

My Old car on the left next to the rocksP1020050.jpg

Me having fun hikingP1010540.jpg

1415706100_05e41c8d25.jpg

501215985_7d5dce8d2d_b.jpg

Shots from some movies: Vasquez Rocks Page

From: Castaic Lake I may change this to Omelveny Park to avoid LA countys finest

To:Vasquez Rocks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are the canyons we will be taking. These may change. There are so many good canyons around here I change change the route to be shorter or longer.

The meet point will be the Garlic Jim's parking lot on Mc Bean.

Please park as close to the mobil gas station as possible because that area has the most free parking. I have a black SC300 with IS300 wheels Part next to it and I should be around with pizza.

27732 McBean Pkwy, Santa Clarita, CA 91354 Garlic Jim's Famous Gourmet Pizza Valencia

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...082153&z=11

Remember to bring stuff for hiking. If you bring a girl make sure she has the right shoes on.

http://www.lateralg.org/roads/orange/foothills.htm

We will be hitting all of 13 some of 12, all of 11 and most of 10.

When: Sunday, April 4/27. 11AM to meet, 12PM to drive, 2PM to hike/take pics of our cars from atop the huge rocks.

Who: I plan on inviting supra forums, Lexus owners club, Club Lexus, my 350z,

I will provide more details include exact meeting spots and which canyons we will be taking.

Since my family owns a pizza place there will be FREE pizza.

Bring walkie talkies, GPS, Radar, water and other stuff you might need to hike.

1. Me

Always wanted to see and climb Vasquez Rocks. I've admired them in television shows, commercials, and movies since I was a kid in the 1960s. Being on the East Coast, I've never had the chance to see them in person. Enjoy your trip and be sure to post the photos here....

• 2 weeks later...

The meet point will be the Garlic Jim's parking lot on Mc Bean.

Please park as close to the mobil gas station as possible because that area has the most free parking. I have a black SC300 with IS300 wheels Part next to it and I should be around with pizza.

27732 McBean Pkwy, Santa Clarita, CA 91354 Garlic Jim's Famous Gourmet Pizza Valencia

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...e=UTF8&z=11

Remember to bring stuff for hiking. If you bring a girl make sure she has the right shoes on.