2007 Es350 And Sirius Radio

PMM1975

any owners with Sirius radio frustrated by not being able to read the entire Sirius radio output on their screens?

I am wondering if this is specific to my car and sirius radio only?

i had the sirius radio installed by lexus. When i have it on, the radio only displays the first few characters of the song Title and the Artist. The lines on which this info appears are long enough to hold the entire Title but for some reason I can only see maybe 10 characters.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix?

thanks. <_< <_<

any owners with Sirius radio frustrated by not being able to read the entire Sirius radio output on their screens?

I am wondering if this is specific to my car and sirius radio only?

i had the sirius radio installed by lexus. When i have it on, the radio only displays the first few characters of the song Title and the Artist. The lines on which this info appears are long enough to hold the entire Title but for some reason I can only see maybe 10 characters.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix?

thanks. <_< <_<

I have the same the setup and mine does the same thing but I never asked the dealer about it.

I kind of figured it may be because the radios or at least Lexus recommends XM but the dealers

are pushing Sirius anyway thats just a guess. As a side note Sirius and XM will be merging in a

year or so.