Want A Gs400

I currently own a 91 LS400 and want to but a newer GS400. I would like to get one 98 or newer. What should i be looking for in price,condition and mileage. Also what scheduled maintenance should i be looking for? I am not gonna get rid off my LS though. i would just like to get a newer car. I've looked at lots of different cars and i gotta say i always came back to a newer lexus. I kinda liked the Lincoln lS, but after they stopped making them. A big no on that. I have a 93SHO and that discontinuing stuff is bull*BLEEP*.Sorry to ramble on

Check out eBay Motors; you can enter your zip code and find vehicles in your area. If you have any special requirements/needs, just type them into the search box when all the vehicles for sale appear. :)

Good Luck!

I was looking at some GS400 on auto trader. I am wondering what is the big difference it the packages that come with NAV. I currently have an in dashtv with all the options. Will this substitute for the NAV if i have this installed or will NAV stay there and it will go underneath? Also what are the package options for the 1998-2002?