Can You Make The Sunroof Go Back In The Es350 With The Remote Like You

saabkyle04

I have a 2007 Lexus ES350 and I have recently found out that if I press and hold the unlock button on the remote that the windows roll down. Can the sunroof be set to go back also?? I have the Ultra Luxury with the panoramic sunroof.

There are multiple settings you can have set for you at the dealership with the complimentary Lexus owners setting. It should be mentioned in the manual. This option was standard on the GS, which allows the sunroof to be opened with the rest of the windows.

There is a limited time with which you have to schedule the appointment, which is I think a year.

I have a 2007 Lexus ES350 and I have recently found out that if I press and hold the unlock button on the remote that the windows roll down. Can the sunroof be set to go back also?? I have the Ultra Luxury with the panoramic sunroof.

I hope this helps ;)

You owe me a beer :cheers:

ES_LPS_PERSONAL_SETTINGS.pdf

The panoramic sunroof on your UL is NOT controlled by the button on your remote. There are NO personality settings that can change how this operates.

The panoramic sunroof on your UL is NOT controlled by the button on your remote. There are NO personality settings that can change how this operates.

Thanks amf...I didn't think so. Even though the book says the sunroof will open....it doesn't say non-panoramic roof only I don't think. The bright side is that my car is working properly then!! Oh well....gotta look at the bright side.

If you could it would be part of the "Lexus Personalized Settings." Call your local service department.

If you could it would be part of the "Lexus Personalized Settings." Call your local service department.

IT'S NOT......as I said in my above post!!! :chairshot: