Jdm Headlights?

Swiss

hey i was just about to buy a pair of new OEM headlights for my 1992 lexus sc400 and was wondering if they will fit fine. I am buying a pair that are JDM from a seller on ebay and he said they would be fine. but other sellers on ebay warned that it may need some altering for the installation. do you guys know if they will be fine or not?

They should be identical size wise, but the wiring harness might be different. Run a search on our forum and see if anything comes up. If not try the other Lexus site. My google search came back with a hit.

I have imported two 1990 JDM Soarers and when I had to put the Lexus ones in they attached perfectly in every way for both the 4L V8 and 2.5L TT models with no adjusting. So it should work just fine going the other way around. Also not that this was just for the two small high beam light assemblies in the middle and not the lage ones on the side that I switched.