Lexus Rx 300 Fuel Injection

evoman

Hi everyone. Im from the US but currently live in Nigeria, West Africa. I have a 03 Lexus RX 300. I have a problem with my fuel injectors. My front 3 cylinder injectors are not working. The rear 3 work fine. The coils are firing on all 3 cylinders just no signal to injectors. Can anyone help me with ideas on what to check.

Hi everyone. Im from the US but currently live in Nigeria, West Africa. I have a 93 Lexus RX 300. I have a problem with my fuel injectors. My front 3 cylinder injectors are not working. The rear 3 work fine. The coils are firing on all 3 cylinders just no signal to injectors. Can anyone help me with ideas on what to check.

Lexus never made a 1993 rx300.

Hi everyone. Im from the US but currently live in Nigeria, West Africa. I have a 93 Lexus RX 300. I have a problem with my fuel injectors. My front 3 cylinder injectors are not working. The rear 3 work fine. The coils are firing on all 3 cylinders just no signal to injectors. Can anyone help me with ideas on what to check.

A subscription to techinfo.toyota.com will give you access to all the information you need to tackle your problem.

A subscription to techinfo.toyota.com will give you access to all the information you need to tackle your problem.

After reviewing the factory documentation for the '01 RX300 I see no unique aspects of the front fuel injectors vs the rear. All six appear to connect directly to the engine control module with no splices or intermediate connectors/connections. The same with the ground side, all six go to a common ground.

But.

For the ground side there is a wire splice location where all six are spliced together (3 + 3 to 1...??) and then go to a common ground.

The wire splice location appears to be near the "front" the engine and nearest the firewall side.

Northwest corner of the engine looking down and with the firewall being North.

Lexus never made a 1993 rx300.

Thanks hit the 9 istead of the 0.