Custom-made Dashboard Cover For Rx350

Hello All,

I am trying to buy a custom fit dashboard cover for my 09 RX350. On all the online retailers that I looked at, you can only configure the dashboard cover for 08 model year(09 model option not available yet). According to this forum and the Lexus dealership, the 08 and 09 RX350 are identically with no changes what so ever for exterior/interior design. So would it be fine to configure the dashboard cover for an 08 model and will fit perfectly on my 09 RX350? Don't mean to be cheap, but once I purchase this cover, I can't return them. Thanks for any advise/replies.

Hello All,

I am trying to buy a custom fit dashboard cover for my 09 RX350. On all the online retailers that I looked at, you can only configure the dashboard cover for 08 model year(09 model option not available yet). According to this forum and the Lexus dealership, the 08 and 09 RX350 are identically with no changes what so ever for exterior/interior design. So would it be fine to configure the dashboard cover for an 08 model and will fit perfectly on my 09 RX350? Don't mean to be cheap, but once I purchase this cover, I can't return them. Thanks for any advise/replies.

My advice is to look at an 08 RX dashboard and go from there. The odds are that the 09 is an exact match. When I was buying a bra for my 08 last year it was not listed anywhere. Then it was discovered that the front ends of the last several years were identical. The dashboard is likely the same story.

The current stock dash does not seem reflect light on the window and I've not seen any cracking of the dash on any RX no matter how old. There would be a lot of posts on this forum if that were the case. So the question might be: why get one?

They are expensive but after all - you own a new Lexus so expense is secondary. If it does not fit then some of the cost could be recovered by selling it on eBay.

I have usually purchased a dash cover for every vehicle that I've owned and have even made my own. The RX doesn't appear to need one at all.

• 4 months later...
Hello All,

I have an 07 RX350, I purchased a dashboard cover for only $45.00. The quality is very good. I think 07 to 09RX use the same Dashboard cover..