Sc300 Control Arm Question

Ok guys I no this has been asked before but before I spend big bucks I want to be sure. I am about to change my front upper & lower control arms.( 93 SC300) I no the part# for the upper arms are the same for the SC & 86-96 Supra (Dorman part#`s 520443 & 520444) from Advanced Auto Parts, but they don't list a part # on the lower arms for Lexus, but they do for the Supra.( Beck/Arnley part#`s 1014929 & 1014930) I need to no for sure if these arms will fit from the Supra on my SC.Has anyone installed them yet? I tried several other web sites to try and compare part#`s but they didn`t have the same brand for the Supra and SC. Advanced Auto wants $268ea for the lower & $207ea for the upper. while a few other sites wanted $304ea for the upper & $667ea for the lower (OEM). They also had different brands for the Supra & SC. If someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it....THANKS.

Ok guys I no this has been asked before but before I spend big bucks I want to be sure. I am about to change my front upper & lower control arms.( 93 SC300) I no the part# for the upper arms are the same for the SC & 86-96 Supra (Dorman part#`s 520443 & 520444) from Advanced Auto Parts, but they don't list a part # on the lower arms for Lexus, but they do for the Supra.( Beck/Arnley part#`s 1014929 & 1014930) I need to no for sure if these arms will fit from the Supra on my SC.Has anyone installed them yet? I tried several other web sites to try and compare part#`s but they didn`t have the same brand for the Supra and SC. Advanced Auto wants $268ea for the lower & $207ea for the upper. while a few other sites wanted $304ea for the upper & $667ea for the lower (OEM). They also had different brands for the Supra & SC. If someone can help me with this I would really appreciate it....THANKS.

I just replaced the lower control arms with the Toyota parts which I bought from Carson Toyota in Carson California. Each lower arm was $218 and shipping was $40. I understand that they sell a boatload of them for Lexuses. Phone is 888.747.4777. Installation is basic, just mark the alignment settings on the cam adjustments,. or get the car aligned when you are done.

I just replaced the lower control arms with the Toyota parts which I bought from Carson Toyota in Carson California. Each lower arm was $218 and shipping was $40. I understand that they sell a boatload of them for Lexuses. Phone is 888.747.4777. Installation is basic, just mark the alignment settings on the cam adjustments,. or get the car aligned when you are done.

Thanks alot for that info John. I`ve been checking a few different Toyota dealers on the web. thats about the average price. I saw a few that will ship them free if you spend over $250. I need all 4 so that will cover the shipping. Just in case you try your local Lexus dealers they all play stupid and say they dont no if they will work.But I did get one guy from Manhattan Lexus that told me on the side that they should fit also.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks alot for that info John. I`ve been checking a few different Toyota dealers on the web. thats about the average price. I saw a few that will ship them free if you spend over $250. I need all 4 so that will cover the shipping. Just in case you try your local Lexus dealers they all play stupid and say they dont no if they will work.But I did get one guy from Manhattan Lexus that told me on the side that they should fit also.

Hey John I ordered my LCA`s from Carson also.They were very helpful.Plus all the other places had to order them & the free shipping had to be under 5lbs.I found a place called http://www.importpartsconnection.com/aboutUs/index.aspx (877) 793-0057. They sell the upper arms for $239 ea with free fedex next day shipping if you plan on changing yours.also don't buy any after market upper arms they all seem to wrong. they measure 11' wide instead of 9 1/2.