Moving To Houston - Mechanic Finder Help

jay_

Hello Houston, Texas Lexus and Toyota owners -

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I currently live in Birmingham, AL and now moving to Houston. In Birmingham I use Superior Automotive - they only work on Lexus and Toyota, and are high service, low cost - much lower than the dealerships. I'm sure there are the same type of mechanics in Houston. Can you share who you use in Houston, who is honest, does great work, full service, and less expensive?

Not that it matters much - I drive and LX470 and my wife drives a Sequoia.

Thank you! Jay

• 1 month later...
Hello Houston, Texas Lexus and Toyota owners -

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I currently live in Birmingham, AL and now moving to Houston. In Birmingham I use Superior Automotive - they only work on Lexus and Toyota, and are high service, low cost - much lower than the dealerships. I'm sure there are the same type of mechanics in Houston. Can you share who you use in Houston, who is honest, does great work, full service, and less expensive?

Not that it matters much - I drive and LX470 and my wife drives a Sequoia.

Thank you! Jay

Yes we have one its call Clear Choice Auto Shop 6541 Southwest Freeway Houston, Texas 77074, Steve Ivey (713) 695-3987 tell Him Ricky sent you!