Leasing Vs Financing

I currently finance a 2007 Toyota Camry. I think my best option would be to lease instead of finance, but I have a question or two. My biggest worry would be that I would have to pay for extra wear and tear. Are they very strict? If I decide to keep the vehicle after my lease term, is it hard to finance the residual? Could some of you share your lease experience. I love the IS250 and I will not be satisfied until I have it. Thanks much!

I currently finance a 2007 Toyota Camry. I think my best option would be to lease instead of finance, but I have a question or two. My biggest worry would be that I would have to pay for extra wear and tear. Are they very strict? If I decide to keep the vehicle after my lease term, is it hard to finance the residual? Could some of you share your lease experience. I love the IS250 and I will not be satisfied until I have it. Thanks much!

After my experience today, I would be easier to buy. Less hassle and car will last longer than lease term....

We just took delivery today of an IS 250 AWD that I leased for my wife. The process was incredibly straightforward and easy. I cannot comment on the strictness of the lease at termination, but I can't imagine you're going to beat on your Lexus, are you? I strongly doubt you'd have much difficulty financing the residual if you chose to do that. We've got our first kid on the way, so this is her transition car prior to getting an RX-whathaveyou 2 years down the line.

We also have an Audi and a BMW. I was somewhat surprised to find that the IS 250 AWD felt more confident in the 5" inches of slop that fell in Minnesota today than my A6 4.2