Wtf! Snow?!?!?

jcrome04

So a few days ago, it was beautiful and sunny. Me and my buddy washed our cars and cleaned them up real nice....later that afternoon it started to SNOW! It's almost April and SNOWING! CRAP! I hate the cold weather up here i'm so ready for summer! It's snowing again right now as we speak! Jeeeez! But I was able to get some nice shots of my car B) I'll post a couple!

DSCF0464PB.jpg

DSCF0481PB.jpg

So a few days ago, it was beautiful and sunny. Me and my buddy washed our cars and cleaned them up real nice....later that afternoon it started to SNOW! It's almost April and SNOWING! CRAP! I hate the cold weather up here i'm so ready for summer! It's snowing again right now as we speak! Jeeeez! But I was able to get some nice shots of my car B) I'll post a couple!

DSCF0464PB.jpg

DSCF0481PB.jpg

Double WTF!! I woke up this morning to 3" of new snow and I'm just 45 min. out of Portland. I guess this would be a great time to try my "snow" setting on my newly acquired 01 430...naw. With a 18% grade I don't think I'll chance it!!

Several years back......it was the beginning of June & my hand to god......we got 2 - 3 inches of snow in these parts! :blink: It melted almost right away, but could not beleive what I was seeing.....the end of March or early April to see snow in some places is not totally uncommon. ;) But I agree it sucks.....just when you figure you got all the salt & schmutz off your car too. :lol:

:cheers:

Yeah! and just to add insult to injury. I wake up this morning and it is beautiful and sunny. Get ready for the day and head to my shop to wash my car up and get it looking good.

I wash it, dry it. Take it for a spin, wipe off excess drips, dress the tires, clean the wheels, do the windows, wipe down the interior...... after almost an hour of this...

I look outside and it's RAINING SO HARD!!!!!!! with a tiny bit of snow mixed in! JEEEEEEZ!!!!!! What a waste of life! lol :lol: maybe it will be sunny again in WA someday :)

LOL. have you ever been up to Sequim? The rest of the Lexus' around here are 99.5% owned by old folks. Me and probably not even a dozen younger people have Lexus'

I've got a lot of family in SLC. I was actually down there for about 4 days a couple of weeks ago!

Yeah, I'm actually from up there. Grew up in Edmonds. But we moved down here a couple years ago. Couldn't take the damn rain anymore!! :D And the cost of living is getting ridiculous there too. Been out thru Sequim a couple times on the way to Port Angelos and Bremerton when I used to drive a delivery truck back in the 80's. Sequim was just a wide spot on the hiway then.

We had snow coming down this morning here. Must be the storm that blew thru up there. You can have it back now. :P

Talk about the cost of living......jeez.....gas alone in SLC has got to be $0.50 cheaper than up here! Stupid gas tax. Sequim has really boomed in the last few years. I would love to live in SLC but the winter's are so much more severe! I love Utah summers though! :)

Oh by the way Lexus2D... How much is gas over there in the UK??? Just curious!

I'm curious too.....if you do the conversion in Canada were paying roughly $4.75 per gallon give or take. :cries:

:cheers:

Its a joke :(

UK Petrol Prices for

Thursday 3rd Apr 2008

Avg. Min. Max.

Unleaded: 107.3p 102.9p 118.9p

Diesel: 115.8p 108.9p 127.9p

LRP: 111.0p 105.9p 115.9p

Super: 114.1p 105.9p 125.9p

LPG: 56.2p 47.9p 60.9p

This is per litre so not sure per Gallon There are 4.546 litres in an imperial (UK) gallon and 3.785 litres in a US gallon.

In GB Pounds

Iv been payin around £1.04 a Litre