Rims

I wouldn't be able to answer that question but I've been looking at rims for my '97 sc 400 and I want 19" rims as well. The ones I'm particularly interested in are VOLK racing rims that have a 24" offset...Can anyone tell me what that means___"24" offset"

Its not 24 inch offset, its probably +24mm offset. Offset is how far the bolts attach in contrast to the center of the rim. Our SCs have a stock offset of +50mm which is pretty "sucken", meaning the wheel looks too inward and doesn't really come out. Its much better for performance and looks to have the wheels further outwards. You can go as low as +38mm offset on our cars before you need to roll the fenders. You can go as low as +22 mm on our SCs with rolled fenders. If you don't, everytime you hit a bump, the tire's going to scrap against the fender's mud guard, that little lip that surrounds the tire well. Anything lower than +22mm just cant fit in our wheel wells without extensive modification.