Ls430 Spinners

restor

• 2 months later...

I haven't seen any Chris Rock stand up, he's ok.

Dave Chappelle is 10x funnier than ANYONE! hahaha what happened to that guy?

Thread hijack?? B)

I HIGHLY doubt you will be buying 17" spinners for your LS430.

find some wheels at D2 Auto Sport

Please give your "ghetto" some class.

Yeah? Well we'll see about that. I need these wheels for my '05 LS430 as I may travel through the ghetto at some point in time (might get lost, etc.). I'll let you know if I find any that can clear the brakes. You are probably right about 17s.

quick clarification on my "N" comment...

1st. I'm black

2nd It was a quote

3rd, get your facts straight... it was not the N word, it was the N slang ending gga.

Black or not, makes no difference, spelling doesn't change the meaning of the word.

I have many black freinds who take offence to the term, even with another black person using it!

Being black doesn't give you ownership over the word. You can use the term all you want in private, but in public I would say you're no more empowered to use it than anyone else!

quick clarification on my "N" comment...

1st. I'm black

2nd It was a quote

3rd, get your facts straight... it was not the N word, it was the N slang ending gga.

Black or not, makes no difference, spelling doesn't change the meaning of the word.

I have many black freinds who take offence to the term, even with another black person using it!

Being black doesn't give you ownership over the word. You can use the term all you want in private, but in public I would say you're no more empowered to use it than anyone else!

see that's exactly the problem. you don't understand the word, but you fear it.. and that's ok, for you... This is the problem with America isn't it, overly PC, everyone is afraid to offend Joe black, joe white, and joe brown. If you don't like the word, don't use it. Don't watch tv, don't listen to gansta rap, or any rap.. all this is at the public's reach. As for me, it's perfectly fine, as long as I understand what it means in my terms (and that is all that matters).

see that's exactly the problem. you don't understand the word, but you fear it.. and that's ok, for you... This is the problem with America isn't it, overly PC, everyone is afraid to offend Joe black, joe white, and joe brown. If you don't like the word, don't use it. Don't watch tv, don't listen to gansta rap, or any rap.. all this is at the public's reach. As for me, it's perfectly fine, as long as I understand what it means in my terms (and that is all that matters).

Let me lay it out.

ANYONE who uses racially charged language will be banned from the LOC. Period, end of story. No debate whatsoever. Whether you're quoting someone, whatever, whether you put a funny line on the end, doesn't matter. Racially charged language=immediate and automatic ban.

This isn't America, this is a privately owned and operated club. Freedom of speech does not apply.

#1. Who cares if you're black.

#2. Who cares if it's a "quote".

#3. Who cares about the suffix

Everyone's PERSONAL opinion's aside.

The forum doesn't appreciate it. So show some respect for the forum.

The suffix has nothing to do with it. I personally don't get offended by much IF anything. When I'm with my buddies I may drop an N bomb here and there with (get this) EITHER SUFFIX! I also have the tendancy to AT TIMES "talk like a sailor".

Point being..

I DO NOT here at LOC. I respect the forum. I respect everyone here. Show some maturity, and respect for yourself.

easy guys, this sort of stuff can get out of hand very quickly...

Restor: I'm not very familiar with spinners, but if this is your 1st LS, then you've obviously realized how nice and smooth they are. Not trying to talk you out of spinners, but when they spin, are they perfectly balanced? I ask, because on the LS series, just the slightest manipulation of balance can usually be felt in the car's operation. This stuff has the history of driving LS owners nuts! Just becareful that you don't throw off that balance, or you might regret it. Furthermore, I see you're in PA. Out of curiousity, how well do spinners hold up in the winter months with the road salt and such? I've seen them around my town before where one appears to be stuck while the others spin. I must admit, they are pretty wild to see. It's freaky when you see a car going 60 mph, yet the rims seem to be still. It's definetly wild to see, and requires a second glance to make sure I'm not having an acid flashback from that Pearl Jam concert back in 91'. :blink::wacko:

When I said America, I meant the population as a whole. I hear what you guys are saying.. though. I did not use the word.. u see, it was merely presented in a transcript which pertained to a comedian and was related to the subject matter. But I see now that quotes offend some people here, so I will refrain from quoting.

Cheers!! :cheers: