Finally Got My New Muffs!

jcrome04

YAY!

My mufflers cam in yesterday, I polished them up a little.

:cheers:

I can't wait to get these big buddies on! The 3.5" tip is going to look sick in the 4.5" bunper cutout, and for now I'm only going to replace the piping out of the pre-mufflers with 2.25". I LOVE the silence of my car, and want to preserve as much as possible at cruising speeds. Let me know what you think!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0488.jpg

Just some generic brand I think. "Raceland", I've never heard of them. I got them on an open-box special at ww.mufflermall.com $30!!!! :D

they have a lot of really nice mufflers and the prices seemed pretty decent, they are just a straight through type muffler.

I will definately be posting many pictures and videos when I get em on :)

Just some generic brand I think. "Raceland", I've never heard of them. I got them on an open-box special at ww.mufflermall.com $30!!!! :D

they have a lot of really nice mufflers and the prices seemed pretty decent, they are just a straight through type muffler.

I will definately be posting many pictures and videos when I get em on :)

This is the style muffler I've been looking for for awhile now! I am super interested in installed pictures and videos! I know you like the rev the hell out of it too, that makes me happy :) Maybe some drivebys or drive offs too so we can hear it under pressure? When are you planning on gettin these installed?