Abs Light Stays On Driving Me Mad

mickstix25

When i got the car about a month ago the light wasnt on. Then the front brakes started grinding and the abs light started to blink Im sure it was code but i dont know how to read the blinks. Then it started to stay on. I changed the front brakes but now the light wont go off. Could it be that the brake system needs to be bled. If so could someone give me the steps on how? I hope this is the solution. This is the last remaining problem all other dash lights are out and its driving me crazy because its taking away the natural beauty of the instument cluster. PLease HELP!!

When i got the car about a month ago the light wasnt on. Then the front brakes started grinding and the abs light started to blink Im sure it was code but i dont know how to read the blinks. Then it started to stay on. I changed the front brakes but now the light wont go off. Could it be that the brake system needs to be bled. If so could someone give me the steps on how? I hope this is the solution. This is the last remaining problem all other dash lights are out and its driving me crazy because its taking away the natural beauty of the instument cluster. PLease HELP!!

If ANTILOCK, TRAC-OFF and TRAC are illuminated that means your ABS fuse is probably blown. If TRAC isnt lit, it could be the fault of your ABS/TRAC computer, verify connections- its located in the same area as the main ECU. Check to see that all lights come on momentarily, especially CHECK ENGINE, when the car is first started. You might be missing a code if a bulb is out.