Vacuum Diagram

Like an idiot, I had a friend look at my car when it was sputtering because he "supposedly" knew what may be wrong with it and he disconnected the entire Emission Control Valve Set along with the hoses. He had no idea how to put it back on and now I'm not sure if it's on correctly. Does anyone have a diagram for this specific vehicle? I've tried the diagram in the Haynes manual but it looks so much different from what's in my car that it's hard to tell what goes where. It would be even MORE helpful if someone could just take a picture of the top of the engine where the VSV's are so I can just see that. I would REALLY appreciate it. I can't seem to find a really good diagram online that shows what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Jeffry,

I posted a link to ES300 1993 complete repair manual yesterday. It is a free download. It is in the post for "1994 Fuse Box" it is a couple posts lower than this one. That should get you on the right track.