New Pics(something Is Different)

wow...nothing gets pass u guys....and yes i took that chrome piece out and went back 2 black... just a warning 2 whoever is thinking od putting that chrome sticker on.. if u ever decide 2 take it off its a pain in the butt 2 take off ...please b warned guys......

What percent are your windows if any? Looks hott! maybe it's a gloomy day, or no tint just looks good...

thanx guys.........it was so sunny while i was washing and waxing the car than i go 2 take some pics and the clouds came out :angry: so ya its gloomy pics there but i have 50% plastic tint (Not mirror tint) plastic its different gives it a slight darker stock window look 2 it...hope that makes sense....

Also, what did you use to remove the C-Pillars, i'm gonna remove mine, it didn't look as good as i expected cuz my car is silver, and it's a lil much u know!? Any advice on removing them?

ah man i was hopeing i'd catch u b4 u put them on...mine started 2 get a little messed up so i tried just taking them off....forget about ...it kept breaking as i would pull....so i tried a blow dryer(that didn't work) so than i tried soap and water with a gilette blade and all did was mess up the black under the sticker... i had no choice but 2 remove it with the blade.. and it messed up the whole pillar than i figured just take all the paint off since its actual chrome plating underneath the black 2 begin with :chairshot: duh i wish i knew... but after i took the black off and looked at all that chrome i figured it was way 2 much and just repainted the whole pillar... it became a 2day job...but i'm happy with the clean look of it now...but i just want 2 warn some of u 2 b careful with this sticker.. mayb it was just me not knowing how 2 take it off or mayb it was just that it was on the car 4 so long that it was old age type of difficult... i hope u can take off easy since its new... do u have any pics?

When I messed up putting on my first sticker, I removed it from the top to the bottom and at an angle. You just have to do it slow!

BlueLex, I'm surprised you took them off but your car still looks good. Where at in Florida are you anyway?

When I messed up putting on my first sticker, I removed it from the top to the bottom and at an angle.  You just have to do it slow!

BlueLex, I'm surprised you took them off but your car still looks good.  Where at in Florida are you anyway?

right when u r 1st putting them on u can still remove them but remember i had them on since like march..

thanx dude i'm from west palm beach...why r from florida too ?....

No, I'm in Houston but I come to Orlando every year for vacation (usually in March). I'm not sure how far you are from Orlando, but if you aren't too far, I'd love to meet and see your car in person. Hopefully soon I'll get more photos of mine with the pillars and post. I wanted to wax it first before taking the photos.

Are you going modify your 400?