Best Wax You've Used?

Zaino wax? What is your opinion? Thanks

It is a very hard one to answer since what defines best? $$$$, longevity, durabilty, ease of use...I think Zaino is overpriced.

Weclome to LOC.

For car detaining I like Autopia the BEST.

Also might want to move this to the proper forum...

I agree....that is hard to answer, depending on what you are looking for from the wax...shine, durability, etc. However, what always holds true is that

the best wax ever made will still look and perform badly if at first the car isn't ready for the wax, meaning, a good wash, then using a clay bar to pull out all of the impurities. I have detailed many, many cars, while wax is important, nothing is more important than the steps before the wax.

I agree....that is hard to answer, depending on what you are looking for from the wax...shine, durability, etc. However, what always holds true is that

the best wax ever made will still look and perform badly if at first the car isn't ready for the wax, meaning, a good wash, then using a clay bar to pull out all of the impurities. I have detailed many, many cars, while wax is important, nothing is more important than the steps before the wax.

Hi Firewalker! Nice Post. I am just curious because I have never used clay bar before, do you rub it into the paint or how does this work? Is it like a bar of soap? Please elaborate. Thanks, I really want my es300 94 model to look real shiny, I used carnauba wax after a real good car wash, but not clay bar. Do you think I should try the clay bar after a good wash first? Does it really make a difference?

Zaino wax? What is your opinion? Thanks

Hey xfactor70, sounds like you are new to this stuff like me. I started another post that you might want to read through. mrburnikas, SW03ES and detaildoc sure helped me and they do provide answers to my questions throughout the post. The link is:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=45222

Now, if you are experienced with this and just have the Zaino question, don't bother with this link....good luck.