Center Cap Wheel Cover

I am having trouble finding the chrome center cap for my wheel 16" chrome wheel (the 10 slot wheel that was on the 97 LS400). The "L" logo fell off. I guess the cheapest would be to just locate the gold logo and glue it on! No luck with eBay or the standard wheel cover google search. The cap is 7 inches in diameter and the Lexus logo is 2-1/2 inches. Any suggestions?

I'm surprised you haven't gotten any replies to your problem. I once had a missing gold "L" logo on my 94LS caps, and I simply bought a crappy center cap from E Bay. The cap was worn, and the gold "L" was tarnished. So I simply bought some gloss gold paint, and sprayed the "L". The "L" kinda' fitted the holes in the cap, but Krazy Glue attached it securely. To this day, four years later, I would defy you to tell me which "L" is the replacement. Best of luck.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten any replies to your problem. I once had a missing gold "L" logo on my 94LS caps, and I simply bought a crappy center cap from E Bay. The cap was worn, and the gold "L" was tarnished. So I simply bought some gloss gold paint, and sprayed the "L". The "L" kinda' fitted the holes in the cap, but Krazy Glue attached it securely. To this day, four years later, I would defy you to tell me which "L" is the replacement. Best of luck.

Thanks a lot Tex. Embarrased I didn't I think of that! I mostly just need to remember to check more often, I go months without thinking about it and then when I do I haven't seen options.