Problems With Parking Lights Staying On After I Take The Key Out.

ive had my 92 es300 for going on 3 years now. and about every 6 months i will have a problem for a few weeks at a time. after i turn my headlights off ALL THE WAY the orange parking lights, the tail lights, and the lights on my shifting colum all stay on. even though i turned the switch to turn them off. i flick them on and off and they still stay on. most the time i have to come back 10 minutes later and they turn right off. like i said i only get this problem about every 6 months and itll go on for a few weeks at a time. it SEEMS it only does in the winter time. i have no clue how cold weather would have anything to do with it, but thats when it happens. does anyone else have this problem? or can anyone fill me in on what is causing this problem? i told someone about it and they said that their truck did the same exact thing. weird. any info is great. thanks!

ive had my 92 es300 for going on 3 years now. and about every 6 months i will have a problem for a few weeks at a time. after i turn my headlights off ALL THE WAY the orange parking lights, the tail lights, and the lights on my shifting colum all stay on. even though i turned the switch to turn them off. i flick them on and off and they still stay on. most the time i have to come back 10 minutes later and they turn right off. like i said i only get this problem about every 6 months and itll go on for a few weeks at a time. it SEEMS it only does in the winter time. i have no clue how cold weather would have anything to do with it, but thats when it happens. does anyone else have this problem? or can anyone fill me in on what is causing this problem? i told someone about it and they said that their truck did the same exact thing. weird. any info is great. thanks!

sounds like a problem with the relay or the switch. take a look at a wiring diagram that shows you the circuit for the marker lights and check the main relay for that circuit.

sounds like a problem with the relay or the switch. take a look at a wiring diagram that shows you the circuit for the marker lights and check the main relay for that circuit.

If you need any relays or switches on the car i got them all good luck...adam