Es350 In Canada

Darren Y.

By the way, I did get the dealer cost on the ES 350 from the APA. This is what they told me:

Cost price of vehicle: $36,728

Premium Package: $2,803

PDI: $1775

Now all of you go out and buy APA memberships because I'm probably not supposed to share that with you! ;)

Bubba,

Your lucky that Ottawa even had a $500 cash rebate, Toronto hasn't have one sine like January I think.

P.S. Lexusfreak, I'll try to get in touch with your contact sometime this week, same with you SKM.

Thanks!

No worries Darren.....keep me posted on things & anymore questions, please let me know. :)

Bubba, yes the dealer should provide you with shuttle service.....I understand about the loaner though. ;)

:cheers:

As of today (April 1st), Lexus Canada is offering a new $500 Cash credit and they’re allowing a 60 month lease term at 4.9%.

Finance wise, Lexus is offering a 5.5% rate for up to 48 months. B)

As of today (April 1st), Lexus Canada is offering a new $500 Cash credit and they’re allowing a 60 month lease term at 4.9%.

Awesome, $500 bucks back! :lol:

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the forum, in need of some help. I'm looking to purchase an ES 350, with Premium Package, all-season mats and cargo liner.

I'm in Ottawa. There are only two dealers here. One is Bel-Air Lexus. The other is Tony Graham. There may be one in Gatineau. The guy from Bel-Air has offered me $49,618, all inclusive (car, gas tax, a/c tax, freight/PDI, PST, and GST). The retail price of all this off the Lexus.ca website would be $51,750. So, this is only $2,132 off. The $500 rebate would be assigned to the dealer, so they are really only losing $1632. The guy from Tony Graham has refused to discuss pricing by email unless I come in and talk to him. However, he says he will match whatever price I come up with from some one else (of course).

I've contacted a broker in Montreal to see about getting in a car from the U.S. Although the retail price looks a lot lower U.S., once you factor in all the standard features they put into the Canadian models, the exchange rate (which is starting to creep up again), and the broker's fee (he wants $2000), the 6.1% not-made-in-North-America tax (or whatever you call it), it looks like I will only net $2000 off the retail list price and whatever "deal" he can get.

I've read on the Toyota site that when you buy from the U.S. they will honor the warranty, however, you lose a few things, such as road-side assistance (unless you break down in the U.S.).

The Tony Graham dealer basically said that if I buy from another dealer, his dealer will treat me like a second-class citizen. I won't have access to their loaner cars and will be at the end of the line for service.

I'm fed up with the arrogance! I just want a good deal. I'll travel to Montreal or Toronto to get that deal if I have to.

If somebody has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

That's too bad about the loaner. I purchased my car from an out-of-town dealership and the dealer in town is servicing my vehicle - and providing the loaner. I thought that the loaner car was part of the Lexus ownership service experience... :huh:

Not sure if they are also still offering the feature where the financing interest rate gets reduced by 0.10 for each $1,000 in the down payment. There website still behaves this way in the 'estimate payments' section (button available :unsure: after selecting options and colour combinations).

:unsure:

Not sure if they are also still offering the feature where the financing interest rate gets reduced by 0.10 for each $1,000 in the down payment. There website still behaves this way in the 'estimate payments' section (button available :unsure: after selecting options and colour combinations).

:unsure:

I'm not 100% either SKM if that applies to a new Lexus.....I was able to secure that rate on my LPO ES 330 though.....it's a pretty cool incentive. :)