Removing Small Dents And Dings

leedoobert

So, it turns out that there is a small ding on the right rear passenger door of my black IS300...before it didn't really bother me, but now, the more and more I look at it, the more I'm like ahhHhhHHH (the dent is quite visible on really sunny days)

probably some stupid guy opened their door too close to mine...=(

but anyways, I was wondering what's the best way to remove a small dent/ding? I did some research and was wondering what the best method was...and if some of these methods actually work or not?

1) the dry ice dent removal trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AZoN0c6lI

2) the hair dryer / compressed air trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNykNl-0NM...feature=related

3) PDR (paintless dent removal) service

4) just suck it up and live with it

any thoughts and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

I have "a guy." for that stuff. He pretty much just does small dent removals for a living, and he's great. He took a dent out that I thought for sure was impossible. And when he was done, you couldn't tell at all that it was ever there. Cost me 75 bucks. So I took the wifes Volvo to him and he went around that car and removed I would say atleast 8 small door dings and parking lot scars for 150 bucks. When we got it back the next day, the car looked brand new again. I was very happy to write that check.

awww...I need "a guy" for dings and dents too! that price isn't too bad either...I would be more than happy to pay someone to take a small dent out for me if he/she is professional...

anyone got any good recommendations for the bay area in california?