2004 Lx470 Plug For Tow Kit. Check Out My Pics And Please Help :)

mjnoles1

I have the tow kit but I took off the towing part since I hardly use it and it looks a lot better without it on there.

I would LOVE to find a plug to put in there that has the "L" logo but if I cant I would settle for some sort of plug for that location as it looks unfinished opened like that.

Any ideas where I could find something like I am looking for? And what would the actual wording be for that kind of part? So I could do my own research through google if you guys dont know where to find what I am looking for.

post-13756-1206308054_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I have the tow kit but I took off the towing part since I hardly use it and it looks a lot better without it on there.

I would LOVE to find a plug to put in there that has the "L" logo but if I cant I would settle for some sort of plug for that location as it looks unfinished opened like that.

Any ideas where I could find something like I am looking for? And what would the actual wording be for that kind of part? So I could do my own research through google if you guys dont know where to find what I am looking for.

Is that a pic of your fender? My LX did not have a built in hitch, and had to get an aftermarket one.