Rear Noise In 2004 330

Bigdogchief

This is my second RX. I had a 99 300 and I was experiencing front strut knocking and had the bushings replaced and after 5k miles they started knocking again. Now in my 2004 330 the same noise is happening but in the rear drivers side, What is up with this defect? Any idea how to resolve?

Thank you!

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue. I can reproduce the noise at will. Everytime I accelerate or even press the accelerator slightly, I hear a thump/clunk. When I brake I hear it occasionally as well. I am not sure what is causing this but it has started happening recently.

• 5 weeks later...
I have the same issue. I can reproduce the noise at will. Everytime I accelerate or even press the accelerator slightly, I hear a thump/clunk. When I brake I hear it occasionally as well. I am not sure what is causing this but it has started happening recently.

Hmmm...me too (thump), but not a regular occurrence though. Was beginning to wonder if my tire iron or spare tire were not secured properly. Just had transfer case done...so will let you know if that was the issue should the thump be gone.

Hmmm...me too (thump), but not a regular occurrence though. Was beginning to wonder if my tire iron or spare tire were not secured properly. Just had transfer case done...so will let you know if that was the issue should the thump be gone.

Guess is that its "normal" based on driving a new RX 350 for the last five days and guess what it did today? Yuppers, clunk/thump.